What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

vendredi 12 décembre 2008

When I feel heavy metal (woohooo!) and I'm pins and I'm needles (wooohooo!)

Hi reader!

Some news from here in Brussels where I had my first real-life internship as in interpreter today! Weeeeeeheeee! I'm hyper hyper, I can tell you that much. High on adrenaline, I guess it's called. It did not go perfectly well, because it was a little difficult, but it went OK, and the man for whom I interpreted (a representative for Oxfam) was really nice and encouraging. All in all it was a pretty nice start, and now I can start stressing for Monday and Tuesday, when I'll have another internship. Wooohoo! I can't wait to be there!

Apart from that, I must say there's nothing much to tell you that's not been told already... I can feel the sharp energy fall coming up, so I guess I'd better go to the kitchen and eat something veeeeeery sweet in order to compensate. Short post today, but I still had to tell you!! Have a nice evening !!

PS: If you like, you can go there and listen to that cool German song, it's nice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUTaR6ajiz0

PS2: If you speak French, you can go see the hilarious posts by Boulet about my friends the slugs... http://www.bouletcorp.com/blog/index.php?date=20081209 (Join the fight ! Join the fight !)

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

AH AH AH pas de chance maintenant grâce à Boulet tout le monde sait que tu as vécu en Allemagne une vie de débauche houblonnée... khyé khyé khyé.

Sinon, well done pour le stage! Vivement le prochain! Woohoo!!

Claire a dit…

-_-...

c le stupide CLIMAT de la Sarre !! PAS la bière !

Ceci dit, je suis sûre que ça m'aurait aidée à prendre les choses du bon côté...

Anonyme a dit…

Ouais ouais, bien sûr, le climat... et les cloportes, hein ? Tout le monde sait que les cloportes sont accro à la liqueur de lychee....

Claire a dit…

Tout ces trucs planqués sous mon matelas... j'aurais bien du me douter que boire seule, ça allait me donner un mauvais karma !!

Mr. Rush a dit…

You can do any thing you want!