What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

mercredi 9 juillet 2008

A little less conversation...

Hi reader...

Lousy news from Saarbrücken Germany (again...) I kicked myself out of most of the Internet, thanks to my own outstanding silliness, and am now banned from using MSN... MSN my only love, my link to the outside world and the faithful companion to most of my evenings here... Guess I'm gonna have to replace it with something... I'm thinking Tequila, since I'll soon be done watching Dr Who...

It should be good news for my social life I guess, stopping me by force from becoming a complete no-life, but I somehow tend to get worse, don't speak to people, grunt instead, drool and show my teeth when addressed, stopped washing, go to bed at 8.30 every evening and cry myself to sleep.

I haven't done the washing up since monday and am thinking more and more seriously about guillotining (is that even a verb?) myself with my French window, since jumping from it would'nt help me much... (Ha ha ha, what a Froggy way to die, guillotining myself with my French window...) Might happen if I once again have to pluck one more lyophilized slug (!) from my floor first thing when I wake up. It's not a nice experience to make, reader, I can tell you that much... --Its little antennaes were still sticking up... only it was all dried up ! I could have painted it and dressed it in a little iron suit, and then sold it as a World Of Warcraft miniature... Hin hin hin... See what it's doing to me ?? I am POSSESSED !!--

Well, I'm just going to get back to work now, work work work. Life's a bitch and then you die.

Have a nice day.

PS: Yeah, Mr IT guy from the University, that post's for you. I do hope you feel very guilty.


PPS: I'm actually still my sunny, happy-go-lucky self, in case you were wondering, this is plain emotional blackmail.

21 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

AH AH AH! Your sunny self!! Elle est bonne.


(rho lala ce com est tellement méchant que je suis pas sûre que Blogger va l'accepter)

Sinon, allez, courage! Tu as raison, la tequila peut être une bonne alternative. Juste pas plus de une par jour, et effectivement dans un bar, pas toute seule. Emmène le slug, maintenant qu'il a une tenue décente!

Des bises

Claire a dit…

12 tequilas, seule, et je dors désormais sous mon matelas.

Plein de bisoux à toi aussi !

Anonyme a dit…

Sous le matelas? Mais c'est pas là qu'habitent les slugs?

Et aussi, avec tout ça est-ce que tu peux encore lire tes mails? Accéder à des forums? Aller voir mon BRAND NEW BLOG? Des choses comme ça?

Anonyme a dit…

Euuuh tu peux oublier l'avant-dernière question.

Claire a dit…

J'ai encore accès à ma boîte mail de l'IT, je peux LIRE mon blog mais pas poster, aller sur IMDB etc. mais pas sur les pages où il faut se logger... C'est la ruine. No MSN... (ouais, je sais, t'avais compris...)

Sinon, sous le matelas, c'est là qu'habitent les slugs, mais c'est aussi là que la lumière du jour filtre le moins sur mon visage rougi et gonflé par des torrents de larmes.

Anonyme a dit…

Je comprends mieux en tout cas pourquoi tu es degoutée de plus avoir le net en Allemagne ... bisous Oli

Claire a dit…

XD Ouais je suis à plaindre. J'exagère pas du tout !

Bisoux et merci pour le com !

Anonyme a dit…

"Ah, you left me for dead/And it's not like you stayed by my side or you called me a priest/You searched through my mouth to check for gold teeth/You were pawning my shoes as I bled/You left me for, left me for, left me for dead/And it didn't trouble your mind/It did not disturb you to see me decline
You turned out my lights/You put me to bed/Ah, you left me for dead/
And I say that I won't rest my head until Hell is your home/You'll think that you're safe, but oh no/
You'll feel the cold of my gun hit your head"

Je voulais juste te suggérer, comme titre de tes prochains posts, des extraits de "Left me for Dead", de l'excellent album "Furious Angels", de Rob Dougan. Et c'est bien en e-mail, aussi, au cas où tu voudrais négocier avec un département informatique. Au hasard.

^___^

Claire a dit…

Oh, yeah !

*.O

Anonyme a dit…

Euh ouais mais en même temps c'est ptêtre pas le moment de continuer dans les breaches of copyright non?


Ceci dit: plutôt, euh, percutant, Rob Dougan.

Claire a dit…

Ouais ouais, forcément... copyright... Mais là, c'est tentant, quand même!!

Änn a dit…

woohoo, jsuis en train de regarder la premiere episode de guess who. et je l'ai seulement reconnu a cause de sa baguette magique!!!!

Änn a dit…

JASON MRAZ POSTED EVENTS NEAR YOU:
======================================
Batschkapp in Frankfurt on Friday, Oct 3 @ 7:00 PM
Details - I'm going - I wanna go

Claire a dit…

Oias, ça craint, c'est pas le même acteur -_- Mais c'est pas mal quand même. Mais j'aime mieux David Tennant...

Quand à ton deuxième commentaire... WAaaaaAaaAAAAAAaaaahaha !!!

Anonyme a dit…

Han mais t'as... mais mais mais... y'avait un... et tu l'as EFFACE !!!

Claire a dit…

Eh ouais. Chuis comme ça, moi. Pas à la hauteur, supprimé. Si j'ai des enfants un jour, je ferai pareil.

Anonyme a dit…

Hein? Quoi? Qu'est-ce que j'ai raté?

oh-mon-dieu cette vanne, bis.

Claire a dit…

T'as raté un post qui a fait un flash trip honteux dans le monde des textes en ligne. Jel'retravaille, jel'reposte, et tout rentrera dans l'ordre.
Dublanc-Manger ? Dublanc-codétachant?

Anonyme a dit…

Non, non, je pensais à la blague sur les enfants. Rien compris à ton explication du post, mais j'ai hâte d'y être!

Claire a dit…

C'est pour dans pas longtemps, normalement...
T'es sûre que tu ne pensais pas à Dublanc-Ploie? Dublanc-trée? non ? Bon. Non. Ok.

Änn a dit…

http://tokyowurst.blogspot.com/