What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

lundi 29 octobre 2007

I don't like your girlfriend...

Hey reader!!

Just wanted to tell you (once again) to go check out my cousin's site because it's really great and poor S got some computer trouble and needs some support! So go on, go see the site, it's really worth your time!

Apart from that, not much to say, I'm on holidays and trying hard not to sprain my neurones, so i'm not doing much, mostly sleeping and being bored... It's a nice change, really! Friday night's LEA party went really great (though it made me a little blue, I must say), and I'm surer than ever that this schoolyear is going to be great! Really cool people in my group this year, the more of them I meet, the more I know it. I'm actually not too sad at the thought of going back to the university next monday! A miracle, I guess...
Well, I'd better go now, maybe finish tidying up my room (Lord, guys, my suitcase from Graz is still not fully unpacked!! I guess I must have some kind of mental sickness that makes me turn any room into a remake of Armaggedon in less than 5 days. Very annoying. Impossible to fight.)
Have a nice day! (what's left of it...)

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Heureusement que tu as des amis qui arrive à te faire venir le lundi !
C'est vrai qu'avant cette année les arguments pour te faire venir ne devaient pas être suffisants !
C'est dur la vie d'étudiante...

Anonyme a dit…

oups... anonyme fait des fautes de grammaire ! arrivENT...
au moins je m'en suis rendue compte...

Claire a dit…

Aaaaah! Mais je voulais pas te vexer!! J'ai du mal m'exprimer! Je parle seulement de la fac en tant que tel, pas de tout en général! C'est vrai que les cours, c'est mieux cette année que les années précédentes, il y a une meilleure ambiance, du coup, ça motive plus, c'est tout ce que je voulais dire, c'était vraiment pas méchant!!
Bisoux et merci pour les commentaires!