What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

samedi 24 mars 2007

We Are Fa-mi-ly!!


Good evening again, readers!!

I just wanted to tell you about my cousin's website (well, it's a blog actually). It's in French, all right, and therefore, it is not going to improve your English. But I personally like her drawings very much (she is a professionnal illustrator) so I thought I would put a link here to her website, in order to advertise a little!!

I like her humoristic little comics a lot, and her "serious" illustrations are very impressive too. Although the themes are often very dark. Well let's say it's not a site you want to show your five year old cousin. But I find it all very beautiful.

Here is the link, don't hesitate to go have a look!! The art can be appreciated even though you might not understand the accompanying texts!!

http://hystericmoonbis.canalblog.com/

Ah! Autria won, supposedly!! There was just one car honking down my street... Well... Prost! I'll go fetch me'self another camomile...

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ouaiyeeeeeeee !! Ayé je peux venir envahir ton blog !!
Comme je voulais te le dire la dernère fois, je suis tombée sur le tien par hasard, grace a mes statistiques ! Et quelle surprise !!! J'en suis toute émue !! Encore merci donc, et longue vie à ton blog !!!

Claire a dit…

Merci!! Merci!! Je t'ai même pas demandé ton autorisation pour te piquer la poule qui crame! Mais bon, c'était pour la bonne cause!! Bref. En tous cas, c'est super sympa de ta part d'avoir mis un lien sur ton blog!! Je pense que ça sera beaucoup plus efficace que l'inverse... :)
Gros bisoux!