What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

mardi 13 mars 2007

Welcome!!

Hi everybody!!

Here is my Blog's first post, I hope you like it.




Hopefully the next one will be better...

3 commentaires:

Dôdu-Vérô a dit…

Hey Claire! je suis obligée de parler en anglais aussi ? j'ai le droit de faire des commentaires ?
Je trouve la 1ère page de ton blog very beautiful (tu vois je fais des efforts (un "L" ou 2 "L" ???)) et j'ai hâte de voir l'ensemble une fois que tu auras fini ! Travaille bien et good luck (tu vois je maitrise bien !!)

Mr. Rush a dit…

I wish I had read your blog from the beginning. Better late than never.

Claire a dit…

@Véro : Merde alors, je viens de découvrir ce commentaire, 2 ans plus tard !! Merci merci, et parfait, l'orthographe :D

@Mr Rush : Why, thank you very much for your interest, dear Sir. I for one think this blog is a little like a sandwich : The best part is in the middle. But I shall try to do better soon.